Current Open Positions:
Fetch of Bonita Springs/Naples - Medical Oncologist - Click here to learn more.
Fetch Specialty & Cancer Veterinary Centers
in Bonita Springs, FL is Seeking
Board-Certified or Residency-Trained Medical Oncologist
- Are you an Oncologist that has always wanted to be part of a family-oriented team of veterinary professionals?
- Do you want to help grow our Oncology team?
- Have you recently thought about a new and exciting change?
- Do you want a change to a privately-owned practice? This is YOUR opportunity to make that change!
Our mission is to be at the forefront of what veterinary oncology can provide to our four-legged family members and their owners.
Privately-owned Fetch is located in Bonita Springs, Florida, just north of Naples and welcomes you to become a member of our state-of-the-art Veterinary Specialty and Cancer Center offering the most comprehensive array of cutting-edge treatment options available in Southwest Florida.
The imaging and radiation center is outfitted with:
- A GE Lightspeed CT Scanner
- Varian 21ex Linear Accelerator with on Board Imaging (OBI)
This allows us to offer the latest in radiation therapy techniques consisting of:
- Stereotactic radiosurgery (SRS, SRT)
- Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT)
- 3-D conformal radiation therapy
- The planning software is Varian Eclipse with a Mosaiq record and verify system
As a member of our professional team, you will practice advanced veterinary oncology medicine in Bonita Springs, Florida, an area known for its warm weather, rich cultural history and beautiful coastal sunsets while making a difference each day with our patients.
We support your health and wellness and encourage your professional development with our highly competitive compensation plan including:
- Compensation package to include generous base salary plus commission
- Medical, dental and vision plans
- Relocation allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Continuing education and uniform allowance
- 401k retirement plan with employer match
- Licenses, dues and PLIT paid
- PTO and paid holidays
IF YOU ARE AS PASSIONATE AS WE ARE ABOUT VETERINARY MEDICINE, THEN WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!
KNOWN FOR OUR EXPERTISE, CHOSEN FOR OUR CARE
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/cancervetsfl/
If you are interested in joining our team, please send a letter of interest and CV to:
William Ratterree, DVM, DACVIM, DACVR: email@example.com
Alesia Galuppo, Practice Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
Desired Candidate Qualifications:
- Veterinary license or eligible with the State of Florida Veterinary Board
- Board certified or residency trained with the ACVIM
- Compassionate, collaborative, and professional
- Highly communicative with your team, clients, and rDVMs regarding diagnosis and treatment
- Must have a strong work ethic
- MUST BE EXCITED, ENGAGING AND PROACTIVE IN YOUR ROLE AS THE NEWEST MEMBER OF THE FETCH TEAM
We are a family-owned, cancer veterinary center that offers advanced and specialized veterinary oncology services to our clients and referring veterinarians in southwest Florida.
Our Bonita Springs location, is a full-service cancer treatment center which includes medical oncology as well as radiation oncology.
Dr. William Ratterree and Dr. Carrie Kosarek, husband and wife, are the founders of Fetch. They saw a great need for a specialized veterinary oncology center on the west coast and in June 2016 moved here from the east coast of Florida and opened Fetch at the Naples location in the Emergency Pet Hospital. In April 2017 they opened the second location in Bonita Springs, which is a state-of-the-art cancer center to include radiation therapy.