Current Open Positions:
Fetch of Bonita Springs/Naples - Medical Oncologist - Click here to learn more.
Fetch Specialty & Cancer Veterinary Centers
in Bonita Springs, FL is Seeking
Board-Certified or Residency-Trained Medical Oncologist
- Are you an Oncologist that has always wanted to be part of a family-oriented team of veterinary professionals?
- Do you want to help grow our Oncology team?
- Have you recently thought about a new and exciting change?
- Do you want a change to a privately-owned practice? This is YOUR opportunity to make that change!
Our mission is to be at the forefront of what veterinary oncology can provide to our four-legged family members and their owners.
Privately-owned Fetch is located in Bonita Springs, Florida, just north of Naples and welcomes you to become a member of our state-of-the-art Veterinary Specialty and Cancer Center offering the most comprehensive array of cutting-edge treatment options available in Southwest Florida.
The imaging and radiation center is outfitted with:
- A GE Lightspeed CT Scanner
- Varian 21ex Linear Accelerator with on Board Imaging (OBI)
This allows us to offer the latest in radiation therapy techniques consisting of:
- Stereotactic radiosurgery (SRS, SRT)
- Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT)
- 3-D conformal radiation therapy
- The planning software is Varian Eclipse with a Mosaiq record and verify system
As a member of our professional team, you will practice advanced veterinary oncology medicine in Bonita Springs, Florida, an area known for its warm weather, rich cultural history and beautiful coastal sunsets while making a difference each day with our patients.
We support your health and wellness and encourage your professional development with our highly competitive compensation plan including:
- Compensation package to include generous base salary plus commission
- Medical, dental and vision plans
- Relocation allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Continuing education and uniform allowance
- 401k retirement plan with employer match
- Licenses, dues and PLIT paid
- PTO and paid holidays
IF YOU ARE AS PASSIONATE AS WE ARE ABOUT VETERINARY MEDICINE, THEN WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!
KNOWN FOR OUR EXPERTISE, CHOSEN FOR OUR CARE
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/cancervetsfl/
If you are interested in joining our team, please send a letter of interest and CV to:
William Ratterree, DVM, DACVIM, DACVR: email@example.com
Alesia Galuppo, Practice Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
Desired Candidate Qualifications:
- Veterinary license or eligible with the State of Florida Veterinary Board
- Board certified or residency trained with the ACVIM
- Compassionate, collaborative, and professional
- Highly communicative with your team, clients, and rDVMs regarding diagnosis and treatment
- Must have a strong work ethic
- MUST BE EXCITED, ENGAGING AND PROACTIVE IN YOUR ROLE AS THE NEWEST MEMBER OF THE FETCH TEAM
We are a family-owned, cancer veterinary center that offers advanced and specialized veterinary oncology services to our clients and referring veterinarians in southwest Florida.
Our Bonita Springs location, is a full-service cancer treatment center which includes medical oncology as well as radiation oncology.
Dr. William Ratterree and Dr. Carrie Kosarek, husband and wife, are the founders of Fetch. They saw a great need for a specialized veterinary oncology center on the west coast and in June 2016 moved here from the east coast of Florida and opened Fetch at the Naples location in the Emergency Pet Hospital. In April 2017 they opened the second location in Bonita Springs, which is a state-of-the-art cancer center to include radiation therapy.
Fetch of Bonita Springs/Naples - Practice Manager - Click here to learn more.
Practice Manager for our FAMILY OWNED Specialty Veterinary Hospital
Fetch Specialty & Cancer Veterinary Centers is looking for a talented, caring individual to join our veterinary practice family. Come be part of a team that provides the most comprehensive array of cutting-edge cancer treatment options available in Southwest Florida. Our team of board-certified specialists works closely to provide the highest quality, comprehensive care to our patients.
Located in Bonita Springs, Florida, just outside of Naples, we are very proud of our state-of-the-art veterinary cancer center. We offer a wide range of medical services and life-enhancing care. Our mission is to be at the forefront of what veterinary medicine can provide to our four-legged family members and their owners. This 5,000 sq. ft. facility holds four exam rooms, an ICU, surgery suite, chemotherapy suite, an 8-slice helical GE Lightspeed CT scanner, colorflow ultrasonography, digital radiography, and radiation therapy. The radiation center is fitted with a Varian 21ex with on Board Imaging (OBI), which allows us to offer the latest in radiation therapy techniques consisting ofstereotactic radiosurgery (SRS, SRT), Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy(IMRT), and 3-D conformal radiation therapy. Our contemporary practice, wonderful colleagues and dedicated team will inspire and support your work each day.
The Practice Manager is responsible for all aspects of non-clinical daily operations within a veterinary hospital, including financial management, client services, adherence to legal and ethical standards, and supervision and organization of the hospital.
You will also have the opportunity to manage a veterinary practice in an area known for its warm weather, rich cultural history, and beautiful coastal sunsets. Our small part of the world is home to a vibrant waterfront, lush outdoor parks, amazing concerts, festivals, professional sporting events, and remarkable cuisine.
We welcome you to join our specialty practice in Bonita Springs, Florida and enjoy a quality of life that embraces our own passions for a coastal living while making a difference each day with our patients. Caring for our practice starts by taking care of you. We support your health and wellness and encourage your professional development. Our highly competitive compensation plan includes a robust medical, dental and vision plan, CE allowance, and 401k retirement plan.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related discipline or equivalent experience is required
- 3+ years of job-specific experience in a management role within the veterinary industry or equivalent hospital setting required
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office required
- Certified Veterinary Practice Manager (CVPM) preferred
- Must possess excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated capability to organize work efficiently, to set priorities and to establish plans or timetables for achieving goals
- Demonstrated effectiveness as a leader capable of influencing and motivating others to success toward a common goal
- Strong conflict resolution skills
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and be available to travel to other hospital locations as necessary
IF YOU ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT VETERINARY MEDICINE THEN WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!
Please Contact Belinda Reynolds, LVT, CVPM
Regional Director of Operations