Experiencing a pet emergency?
Call the location nearest you:
If your pet is experiencing any of the below life-threatening issues, seek emergency care.
- Traumatic event such as being hit by a car
- Difficulty breathing
- Convulsions or seizures
- Exposure to a toxin or medication that was not prescribed
- Difficulty urinating or passing stool (or pain when attempting to urinate or pass stool)
- Uncontrolled bleeding
- Bloated or distended abdomen
- Persistent or severe vomiting or diarrhea
- Suddenly unable to use a limb or unsteady on their feet
- Difficulty giving birth
If you have any concerns or are not sure about your pet’s health, at the minimum, contact your veterinarian for additional information. Should your pet need urgent medical care, contact us at 813.603.8000 immediately.