Experiencing a pet emergency?
Pet emergencies seem to happen at the most inopportune times, especially when your primary veterinarian is unavailable. Fetch is open 24 hours, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Our skilled veterinarians and staff on duty are ready to support your pet with the latest medical technologies including a full-service ICU, 2 surgery suites and diagnostic imaging (x-rays, CT scans and ultrasounds) no matter what time of day to provide the best possible care.
If your pet is experiencing any of the below life-threatening issues, seek emergency care.
- Traumatic event such as being hit by a car
- Difficulty breathing
- Convulsions or seizures
- Exposure to a toxin or medication that was not prescribed
- Difficulty urinating or passing stool (or pain when attempting to urinate or pass stool)
- Uncontrolled bleeding
- Bloated or distended abdomen
- Persistent or severe vomiting or diarrhea
- Suddenly unable to use a limb or unsteady on their feet
- Difficulty giving birth
Are you experiencing an emergency?
Pet emergencies seem to happen at the most inopportune times, especially when your primary veterinarian is unavailable. Fetch is open 24 hours, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. If you are experiencing an emergency right now, please call us immediately at 813.603.8000.