- Traumatic event such as being hit by a car
- Difficulty breathing
- Convulsions or seizures
- Exposure to a toxin or medication that was not prescribed
- Difficulty urinating or passing stool (or pain when attempting to urinate or pass stool)
- Uncontrolled bleeding
- Bloated or distended abdomen
- Persistent or severe vomiting or diarrhea
- Suddenly unable to use a limb or unsteady on their feet
- Difficulty giving birth
If you have any concerns or are not sure about your pet’s health, at the minimum, contact your veterinarian for additional information. Should your pet need urgent medical care, contact us at 864.900.5888 immediately.
Are you experiencing an emergency?
Pet emergencies seem to happen at the most inopportune times, especially when your primary veterinarian is unavailable. Fetch is open from 8 AM - 6 PM, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. If you are experiencing an emergency right now, please call us immediately at 864.900.5888.